What is the correct interpreter

Souvik Dutta souvik.viksou at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:29:14 EST 2020

You might try checking windows app management aliases by just tpying app
management aliases in the search bar. There you should find two different
version of python. One is the python which was available earlier in windows
Store and the other one is the one you have installed in your machine. Try
switching on and off alternatively till you drop facing your problem.