Help building python application from source

Marco Sulla mail.python.org at marco.sulla.e4ward.com
Tue Mar 3 16:50:06 EST 2020

Mh. I hoped not, but unluckily I expected a response like this.

People of Python List, I strongly discourage you to support this user.
He is quite suspicious for the following reasons:

1. he go so far as he offers money for, IMHO, a trivial task
2. he does not trust binaries from pip. He is so careful that he wants
to freeze the libraries he will use and he want to compile them, so he
can see the code and be sure that the binary was generated by that
code. A lack of trust in open source projects that is quite unusual
3. I don't trust any cryptocurrency.

I believe in privacy,  but not in financial privacy. Yes,
cryptocurrencies can be useful for circumvent bans from tyrannic
states. But they can, and _are_ used, primarily to:
 - wash dirty money, by criminals and mafias
 - evade taxes
 - buy highly unethical "products", like weapons... and who know what other
 - finance tyrannies.

I do _not_ think that all people that uses cryptocurrencies are
criminals. I had, for example, some co-workers that invested in
BitCoins, only for profit.

But I do not trust this man, and I hope no one will offer support to
him. By my side, I'll report this discussion to moderators.