Data model and attribute resolution in subclasses

Adam Preble adam.preble at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 01:15:28 EST 2020

On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 3:12:33 PM UTC-6, Marco Sulla wrote:
> Is your project published somewhere? What changes have you done to the
> interpreter?

I'm writing my own mess:
https://github.com/rockobonaparte/cloaca

It's a .NET Pythonish interpreter with the distinction of using a whole lot of async-await so I can do expressive game scripting with it in one thread. If IronPython had a handle on async-await then I'd probably not be doing this at all. Well, it was also a personal education project to learn me some Python internals for an internal company job change, but they aren't interested in me at all. :(

I still hack with it because I got far enough to have a REPL I could dump into Unity and it immediately looked very useful.