Code of Conduct address "hold message"

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Tue Jun 30 10:25:25 EDT 2020

Having just had occasion to use the code of conduct link
(conduct-wg at python.org), I got back the message:

   Your mail to 'conduct-wg at python.org' with the subject

     <blah blah blah>

etc.  I know this is the standard moderation message, but it seems
rather out of place for the CoC address.  It's not the least bit
reassuring if you feel uncomfortable about making such reports, as some
people (myself included) are.  If I were emailing a commercial company's
complaints line I would expect something more in the nature of

   Thank you for your email about "<blah blah blah>".  We will deal with
   it as soon as we can."

Plus the usual platitudes about valuing my input and appreciating my
custom which don't necessarily apply here ;-/

Any chance of getting the message altered to something a bit more friendly?

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd