Pycharm Won't Do Long Underscore

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:27:08 EDT 2020

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 1:54 PM Tony Kaloki <tkaloki at live.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for all your explanations, everyone. Hopefully, I'll know better next time I come across a similar case. Now, to try and understand the rest of Python...

Your last sentence - - - - I'm right there with you! (Reading it made
me chuckle!)
I've been a tool maker in so many areas and never really wanted to
fall into the rabbit hole called computer programming (wry grin!).
Here I am working on Python, R, SQL and that's just for starters!
Oh well - - - helps keep life interesting!!

Regards