problem at the time of using editor

Thu Jun 18 16:54:05 EDT 2020

On 18/06/20 10:20 PM, Sourav Kundu wrote:
> when I am using the editor to write a long program and trying to run it the
> python command line showing it syntax error

Of possible interest:-
Why SuperHELP for Python? | pssst
Search domain
p-s.co.nz/wordpress/why-superhelp-for-python/p-s.co.nz/wordpress/why-superhelp-for-python/
SuperHELP reads a snippet of Python and provides advice, warnings, and
basic information based on what it finds. For example, it might notice a
function docstring is missing and show a template for adding one. Or
identify the use of a named tuple and explain how to add docstrings to
individual fields or the named tuple as a whole.

As mentioned, at this stage in your learning process, you may find it
helpful to use a basic Python editor which has a built-in terminal console.
--
Regards =dn