Application Distribution using Embeddable Zip on Windows

Palash Bauri palashbauri1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:16:53 EDT 2020

Well , I didn't know that single scripts can be used to associate
filetypes. I will test it out.

Currently I'm doing an experiment with Embeddable distribution , Writing a
launcher with rust. I have no idea what's the efficient or correct way to
do it. Let's hope for the best.
I think they should've explained how to write an Launcher or even an
example code in the docs.

I will have your solution as an backup option.

~Palash Bauri