pyinstaller

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Thu Jun 11 05:27:19 EDT 2020

On 11/06/2020 09:24, Chris Angelico wrote:

> But you DO get to choose what you support. If they want to use Windows
> 98 on an 80386, that's their (stupid) choice, and they can't guarantee
> that your program will work on it.
sadly this isn't really true since this is only part of the process and we are trying to capture data (sports results)
which they create on their hardware for other reasons; some machines are 20 years old and some this year. Some of the
capture devices are using serial ports :( which luckily I don't get near :)

Regarding the users as stupid because they won't follow us on the upgrade tread wheel seems a bit arrogant.

--
Robin Becker