Syntax Help

John Weller john at johnweller.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 06:03:37 EDT 2020

Many thanks to all who responded.  I was an experienced programmer until I retired nearly 20 years ago, mainly in the military weapons area then XBase when I left the military.  I decided I had to learn Python when my grandson started learning it at school if I wanted to retain my position as the family IT guru 😊  I have been able to find answers to most problems by Googling but couldn't work out a suitable query for this one.  I have signed up for the tutors list.

Thanks again

John Weller
01380 723235
07976 393631