Can't download Pygame and Pgzero

edmondo.giovannozzi at gmail.com edmondo.giovannozzi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 08:28:55 EDT 2020

Il giorno venerdì 5 giugno 2020 18:35:10 UTC+2, Lily Sararat ha scritto:
> To whom it may concern,
> I have trouble installing the Pygame and Pgzero on Window.  I based on the instruction on the "Computer Coding Python Games for Kids" by Carol Vorderman.  Nothing works.
> I tried Python 3.6.2 as describe in the book and the latest version 3.8.3 still encounter on the same problem.  I really need to get this sorted so my kid can spend his summer break mastering the coding.
> Brgs,

Hi Lily,
on windows I prefer to start from a complete python distribution where most of the packages are already installed.
One possibility is WinPython

http://winpython.github.io/

You can install that in a directory without a full system installation.
you can find there a "WinPython command Prompt" if you open it you can issue there the command:

pip install pgzero

pygame should be already installed.

Cheers