Symlinks already present

Termoregolato waste at is.invalid
Mon Jul 27 14:35:37 EDT 2020

Il 26/07/20 22:47, dn ha scritto:

> Thus, compare the results of the two calls to detect a difference.

I will try also another way, If I don't err symlinks and original
directory  have the same inode number (I talk about Linux, where I'm
using the application). I've a lot of directories like this

abcd efgh .ab dc de

where last part can change depending on contents. The are symlinked in a
tree of a different dir, divided in many other directories, like

work/a/abcd efgh .ab dc de

where generally there are 5-50 links. So I could, if correct, walk the
directory, and keeping a small array with the inode numbers check if
these numbers are duplicated.

--
Pastrano
    con un altro account