Fwd: [BUG] missing ')' causes syntax error on next line

Jeff Linahan jeff.linahan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:28:49 EDT 2020

Interesting PEG thing.  C++ compilers are getting better at suggesting
fixes for minor syntax errors (in 2011 on MSVC I remember seeing pages of
errors for forgetting a semicolon after a struct.) but python seems to be
lagging behind in this regard.. will check out superhelp, maybe it'll help
me patiently wait for the day where the python compiler does machine
learning on my specific style of mistakes to suggest fixes lol.