[BUG] missing ')' causes syntax error on next line

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Wed Jul 22 19:10:33 EDT 2020

On 23/07/2020 10:33, Chris Angelico wrote:
> [...]

This may change when the new PEG-parser brings us Python 3.9
(https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0617/)

I'm looking forward to seeing how this change will impact/improve the
quality of feedback/traces/err.msgs...

OP: you may be interested in SuperHELP - Help for Humans!
https://github.com/grantps/superhelp
--
Regards =dn