"OSError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor" When I try to Install the library in conda prompt

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Wed Jul 22 01:35:28 EDT 2020

On 7/22/20 4:46 PM, Mathiyazhagan S wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>      I'm new to the python program.
>
> I'm trying to install the "numby" or anything to add into the library by
> using the windows command prompt I'm getting some error please find the
> attachment.
>
> So please help me to resolve this issue.

Unfortunately, this list does not accept non-text attachments. Please
copy-paste the relevant messages directly into the email message. Please
add information about your machine's OpSys, the Python version, etc.

Do you mean "numpy"?
Have you read the Conda instructions, Python docs, and the NumPy docs
(if relevant)?
--
Regards =dn