Python Scripts

David Raymond David.Raymond at tomtom.com
Tue Jul 21 15:48:40 EDT 2020

Remember to reply-all, so that python-list is included and can still see responses and offer help.

If Python won't open them, then how do you know the scripts work? They work on someone else's computer you mean?

Please provide the basics then so we can try to help out.

What OS are you using?
How are you trying to start Python/run the scripts?
Are there any exceptions, error messages, etc when you try to run it?
Can you successfully run any other Python script, or is it just this one that's a problem?
What is in the script? (can be a summary to start with if the script is long)
What version of Python are you using?
Etc...