excel (multiple sheets) to yml file for each sheet

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Fri Jul 17 22:52:55 EDT 2020

On 18/07/20 12:04 PM, stack flow wrote:
> help please.
>
> On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 10:38:23 PM UTC-4, stack flow wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have excel file with multiple sheets and need output as yml file for each sheet. could someone help me with python code? following is an example:
>>
>> aep sheet:
>>
>> aep        aep_description     infra_vlan
>> test_AEP      test aep            no
>>
>> aeps_to_domain sheet:
>>
>> aep	          domain	domain_type
>> test_AEP	test_PHY_DOM	phys
>> test1_AEP	test1_PHY_DOM	l3dom
>>

>> scription should output two files:
>>
>> aeps-vars.yml:
>>
>> aeps:
>>    - aep: test_AEP
>>      aep_description: test aep
>>      infra_vlan: no
>>

>> aeps_to_domain-vars.yml:
>>
>> aeps_to_domain:
>>    - aep: test_AEP
>>      domain: test_PHY_DOM
>>      domain_type: phys
>>    - aep: test_AEP
>>      domain: test_L3O_DOM
>>      domain_type: l3dom

Please show us the Python code which you've completed, and ask a
specific question about the situation which is challenging you.

Be advised that the members of this list are volunteers. That said, if
you want to pay someone to code for you, perhaps mention your budget...
--
Regards =dn