Fake news Detect

Steve Gronicus at SGA.Ninja
Fri Jul 17 13:16:58 EDT 2020

I posted a request for assistance about a week ago, no response.  I also see
very little traffic here, less than there used to be.  Has something gone
wrong with my set up?

----------------
Footnote:
There's 99 bugs in the code, in the code.
99 bugs in the code.
Take one down and patch it all around.
Now there's 117 bugs in the code.

-----Original Message-----
From: Python-list <python-list-bounces+gronicus=sga.ninja at python.org> On
Behalf Of Gazu
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 12:02 PM
To: python-list at python.org
Subject: Fake news Detect

Hey Guys I am new to python and i am building a fake news detection system
my goal is that when some one post a news the system will check it by
searching that news on Web and find solution that whether that news is Fake
or Not.
But the issue is that i have no idea how to search on Web or which algorithm
to use. However i know about web scrapping and other stuff, so guys help me
out on this by giving your remarks.
thanks in advance.