Suggestions on mechanism or existing code - maintain persistence of file download history

R.Wieser address at not.available
Thu Jan 30 07:07:40 EST 2020

Chris,

> That's what transactions are for.

Again,

>> I guess that that went right over your head. :-)    /You/ might know
>> exactly
>> what should and shouldn't be done, what makes you think the OP currently
>> does ?

> I don't understand why you're denigrating databases,

Am I denigrating a nut-and-bolt when glue would be an easier solution ?

The problem with most people (programmers included) that they often
over-think (and thus over-complicate) stuff.    I think that a database is
/definitily/ overcomplicating stuff, especially when looking at the OP who's
supposed to write and maintain it.  Y personal MMV.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser