Help on PyQt5 !!

Souvik Dutta souvik.viksou at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 06:38:29 EST 2020

Hey guys. I might be asking the most childish question. I have a window in
pyqt5 (a file in python). Let's call it win1.
I have another pyqt5 (another file in python). Let's call it win2. Now win2
is called when add button in win1 is clicked. So far no problem. But win2
has another button called save. When this is called I want a label to
appear in win1. How can I do this?? And how can I have a number of labels
like this when a certain condition is fulfilled?? Thank you in advance for
your help.