TensorFlow with 3.8.1

Jason Friedman jsf80238 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:10:13 EST 2020

You have another thread on this list that refers to general Python
installation issues, so you'll need to work through that.

I'm writing in this thread to say that tensorflow does not (today) support
Python 3.8, you'll want to try 3.7, assuming that tensorflow is a critical
piece for you: https://www.tensorflow.org/install/pip.