IDLE, TCP/IP problem.

Muju's message mujaffar1307 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 04:06:35 EST 2020

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

When I open IDLE a popup appears, which says

“IDLE cannot bind to a TCP/IP port, which is necessary to communicate with its Python execution server. This might be because no networking is installed on this computer. Run IDLE with the -n command line switch to start without a subprocess and refer to HELP/IDLE Help ‘Running without a subprocess’ for further detail.”

What should I do now? I am new to python and have recently installed python 3.8.1 in my pc (Windows 10).

Any help is appreciated 😊.