How to compare in python an input value with an hashed value in mysql table?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 01:44:00 EST 2020

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 5:41 PM Growth Hacking Formation
<admin at formationgrowthhacking.com> wrote:

> Thanks for helping. That is what I thought.
> Lets say it is the case and I get the key. We know it uses sha256 and it apply to the ascii code.
> What should be the python code in this scenario?
> I am novice and the hash python module is a bit too complex for me. I read the doc.
>
> Thanks.

Look at the source code for the PHP module. Find the parts you need.
My guess is that every hash-related function they call will have a
direct equivalent in Python.

Welcome to the wonderful world of porting code that you don't truly
comprehend :)

ChrisA