Help

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Mon Jan 13 12:10:22 EST 2020

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 22:23:58 +0530, kiran chawan <kiranksc55 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Whenever Iam trying to run this 'New  latest version python software 3.8.4
> python ' but it doesn't show any install option tell me how  to run this
> software and install new latest version of python plz reply sir thank you

To get a useful answer, you'll need to provide more information.
What operating system are you running?
Is there already some kind of Python environment on your machine?
Have you downloaded some specific Python file that you're trying to
run?  Where did you get it?

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.