Complaints on installing packages

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Mon Jan 13 12:02:42 EST 2020

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 15:21:52 +0100, ofomi matthew wrote:
> Good day Python Team,
> I'm Matt by name and I have been having difficulties in installing packages
> on my pycharm.it keeps telling me "error installing package". Please how do
> I rectify this issues step by step.
> Looking forward to get a response as soon as possible. Thank you

Welcome, Matt.

Your chances of getting an answer to your question would be much
improved if you included more information.  What is the package
that is being installed?  What command did you issue?  Was there
any additional information besides "error installing package"?

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.