Packaging Sqlite DB and Pictures with Executable file

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 02:00:08 EST 2020

Greetings list,

Sometimes ago i was asking how to add Sqlite files to zipapp files here
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2019-December/894502.html>,
i still haven't figured it out.

Finally the solution i used was PyInstaller itself. Kushal Das shared an
article <https://twitter.com/kushaldas/status/1201890963083280384?s=20> of
a RAT tool which uses Python. That got me wondering, PyDevs here are
sweating on distribution and this one is surfing the internet at lightening
speed ... Steve Dower suggested some solutions
<https://twitter.com/zooba/status/1201933216162041856?s=20> which got me
into the mood of not abandoning native exec file (I was going to ship pure
python code files). Another friend encouraged me with retrying Pyinstaller
itself. Sure enough after gliding through many internet pipes, i solved the
issue.

Here is the solution
<https://www.pythonmembers.club/2019/12/31/packaging-an-sqlite-db-included-crud-pyqt5-app-using-pyinstaller/>
!