Change in behaviour Python 3.7 > 3.8

bill.orinski at gmail.com bill.orinski at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 12:13:38 EST 2020

Does anyone know of a service where I can send my STL files and have them converted to .x3g file, so I can simply upload the file to my SD card and run the parts in my Printer (Creator Pro Flashforge).
I have had no success in doing this and converting to the G-code required for my machine...

Thanks,

Bill O.