bCNC

Mark Bachman markbdusted at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 13:35:18 EST 2020

I have installed Python 3.9.0 and 3.9.1 in an effort to install bCNC.
After entering the cmd prompt for installing bCNC the reply indicates
intsall was successful.
However when trying to launch bCNC with command prompt I get the following
reply.
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19041.685]
(c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\------------->py -m bCNC
new-config Utils <configparser.ConfigParser object at 0x000001170C96B0D0>
 ** On entry to DGEBAL parameter number  3 had an illegal value
 ** On entry to DGEHRD  parameter number  2 had an illegal value
 ** On entry to DORGHR DORGQR parameter number  2 had an illegal value
 ** On entry to DHSEQR parameter number  4 had an illegal value
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"C:\Users\--------\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\runpy.py",
line 197, in _run_module_as_main
    return _run_code(code, main_globals, None,
  File
"C:\Users\---------\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\runpy.py",
line 87, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File
"C:\Users\----------\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\bCNC\__main__.py",
line 60, in <module>
    from CNC import WAIT, CNC, GCode
  File
"C:\Users\-----------\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\bCNC\CNC.py",
line 25, in <module>
    from svgcode        import SVGcode
  File
"C:\Users\---------\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\bCNC\lib\svgcode.py",
line 13, in <module>
    import numpy
  File
"C:\Users\---------\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\numpy\__init__.py",
line 305, in <module>
    _win_os_check()
  File
"C:\Users\-----------\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\numpy\__init__.py",
line 302, in _win_os_check
    raise RuntimeError(msg.format(__file__)) from None
RuntimeError: The current Numpy installation
('C:\\Users\\----------\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Python\\Python39\\lib\\site-packages\\numpy\\__init__.py')
fails to pass a sanity check due to a bug in the windows runtime. See this
issue for more information: https://tinyurl.com/y3dm3h86

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks
Mark Bachman

People love chopping wood. In this activity one immediately sees results.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins108301.html>
Albert Einstein
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins108301.html>