Function returns old value

Bischoop Bischoop at vimart.net
Thu Dec 17 12:55:28 EST 2020

On 2020-12-17, dn <PythonList at DancesWithMice.info> wrote:
>> After expiry, any posts 'here' with links to 'there', will be useless.
>>
>> I do mind that however I thoght it better if paste a whole code to see
>> and pasting from my IDE to vim/slrn was messing syntax, I'll do better
>> next time.
>

> Yes, it can be difficult to know how much code to include and how much
> can be left-out. Don't worry about that - replies can always trim any
> excess.

I solved the pasting problem but about triming the excess, well
some people don't give a fuck and don't cut unecessary lines.
I'm pretty sure that if I post a 100 line code, some will reply without
cutting it just to point what's wrong in line 50 lol.

> Also, don't be concerned about such comments. Rather than complaints,
> please regard them as advice from folk who have been 'here' and/or using
> Python for some time.

I'm not concerned at all :-)
I'm using newsgroups,irc for good over 20 years so I don't bother.

--
Thanks