Unable to download

Siddarth Adiga siddarthadiga at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:35:20 EST 2020

Thank you for your concern. I use windows 10. But I was able to download
it. The fifth time I tried, it worked.
But then I had a prolem opening Jupyter Notebook, it said "Fatal error in
launcher: unable to create process using. The system cannot find the file
specified." So I had to download Anaconda.

So thank you. I was able to open Python.