About float/double type number in range.

ADITYA gautam.goari123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:39:21 EDT 2020

   Dear Sir/Ma’am

   I am requesting you to satisfy me about float number in Range function,
   because in the argument of range we can take integer but not double or
   float whenever double as well as float are integer in nature but when we
   use double/float in, it gives error that- “'float' object cannot be
   interpreted as an integer.” If we want to increment the number by half or
   quarter what can I do.

   For ex- Range(1,3,0.5) I want it gives Output as [1 1.5 2 2.5 3)

   I am requesting to change the nature of increment number nature in above
   example so that we can increase the number with half or quarter any point
   value.

   Your Sincerely

   Aditya Gautam

   Saharsa (Bihar)