Embedded python: How to debug code in an isolated way

Eko palypse ekopalypse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 17:20:19 EDT 2020

Thx for your tip/suggestion.

> If In Doubt, Print It Out!

That's the current situation and that's usually enough, but then there's
this situation
where it gets annoying because you realize that the print wouldn't make
more sense at this point
but at that point and that's where a debugger is just nicer, I think.

Eren

Am Sa., 22. Aug. 2020 um 22:59 Uhr schrieb Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com