Matrix of size 100*100- Meghna

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Fri Aug 21 16:14:00 EDT 2020

On 22/08/2020 02:17, Meghna Karkera wrote:
> Dear Respected Sir
>
> I am Meghna, a PhD student. I have installed python in my ubuntu OS from
> your website recently and tried using spyder and jupyter.
>
> May I request you to help me with importing few matrices, each of size
> 100*100 in python from XLSX and perform operations on the matrices like
> addition, multiplication, finding matrix inverse, creating diagonal
> matrices each of size 100*100 from column vectors each of size 100*1,
> creating identity matrix of size 100*100. I have surfed in the internet,
> but unable to get answer for it.
>
> I would be grateful to you if you could help me in this regard.

Dropping two of the key-words (above) into a search-engine produced an
ideal suggestion (https://duckduckgo.com/?q=python+xlsx&t=brave&ia=web).

There are code-libraries which can be added to Python for data analysis,
eg numpy and pandas. Such should offer training and tutorial assistance
to newcomers (in varying degrees) and be part of your choice-criteria.
--
Regards =dn