LittleRookie

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Wed Aug 19 05:12:34 EDT 2020

On 19/08/2020 14:19, Jamelaumn wrote:
> actually for me to sign for any online courses like stanford etc... if
> it's needed any document i couldnt  get in because i have none i'm from
> brazil :v anyway thank u guys ;) i will try find something

Did you try either of the two platforms mentioned previously?
They are public access, and should be available to anyone, world-wide.
If your country blocks access (which I doubt because I often assist
Brazilian trainees) then I can't help, but if you find some personal
obstruction, please contact me (off-list).

Neither "Dr Chuck's" Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with
Python) on edX, nor Paul Resnick's Python Basics on Coursera, even
mention the need to provide documentation. Where did you look, that
required such a formal application?

A public-access course means that no pre-requisite qualifications are
required. Some courses are $only (as I subsequently discovered with the
MySQL-Workbench offering mentioned before), but most only require
payment if you wish to attempt certification.

The term "audit" is American-English for $free and (depending upon
platform) this usually gives you full access to the training materials,
but not to exams, grading, and similar.

Admittedly, certain platforms make it very difficult to keep avoiding
their requests for money, by making the 'audit' option/button/link very
low-emphasis within the text - but such is unlikely to challenge someone
with attention-to-detail!

Finally, (and I do not know the answer!) if you prefer to study in
Portuguese, then research a course aggregator, or 'search engine' for
courses which will enable you to search for the combination of
attributes desired. https://www.classcentral.com/ for example includes
descriptions of courses available from all over the world...

Web.Refs:
https://www.edx.org/course/programming-for-everybody-getting-started-with-pyt

https://www.coursera.org/learn/python-basics
--