LittleRookie

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Tue Aug 18 19:06:54 EDT 2020

>> i would say i'm new at programing i have a year of experience in
>> python(but i'm tottaly a noob) i guess i'm starting to learn SQL now.What
>> should i do to learn better and faster?
>>

> Enroll in the local college and start your journey there?
> Successfully finish it and get an internship.
> Follow with it, get to know people.
> Continue working in the area.

+1, not only learning Python but making valuable contacts!

However, if you are taking advantage of a COVID-19 'lock-down', and are
happy to work from home; consider the Python offerings from Coursera.org
and edX.org, eg U.Michigan's series. These start-from-scratch, so will
give you the opportunity to review existing knowledge, as appropriate;
and continue onwards-and-upwards. Alternately, you could jump-in at
whichever level you feel comfortable. From memory(!?) there are specific
courses on Python I/O, and Python i/a with DBs.

BTW such courses are often available either for-free or $certification.

Conversely, if you'd prefer to major on the SQL side (and use Python as
the app-language!) there are plenty of courses covering that topic as
well. Yesterday I was shown: Create a Database with the Modeling Tool in
MySQL Workbench
(https://www.coursera.org/projects/create-database-with-modeling-tool-mysql-workbench)
- amongst other short-sharp offerings featuring the MySQL Workbench DBA
tool (and possibly more). At a more general interest, please review
Stanford's on-line offerings (they've recently/finally moved off their
own platform to edX) at https://www.edx.org/school/stanfordonline
(ignoring all 'the other stuff'). Personal recommendation: anything with
Jennifer Widom is worth attending!
--
Regards =dn
Disclaimer: I use the edX platform, but not for Python training.