Final statement from Steering Council on politically-charged commit messages

Tim Daneliuk info at tundraware.com
Tue Aug 18 14:45:59 EDT 2020

On 8/18/20 12:28 PM, justin walters wrote:
> I apologize for being ageist earlier as well. That was out of line.

I am likely older than you and there is no reason to apologise.
Only the profoundly undeveloped psyche takes every opportunity to
find offense when  none is intended.  It is the sign of a puerile
mind, irrespective of actual chronological age.  Feel free to be
as "ageist" as you wish ... only make it funny or biting ...