Error

Igor Korot ikorot01 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 01:00:47 EDT 2020

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 11:05 PM Thiên Nguyễn Thanh
<thien.nguyen0707 at hcmut.edu.vn> wrote:

> Thank you for your response.
> it's in this file.

Please don't send any attachments to the list.

There are very knowledgeable people here who will be able to help.

Unfortunately they have vision problems.

So, what is the problem with "copy-and-paste" the error message?
Are you that lazy? ;-)

Thank you.