I discovered a bug in the no-ip dynamic dns free hostname auto renewal/confirmation script written by loblab

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Sun Aug 16 19:16:28 EDT 2020

On 16Aug2020 17:41, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <ceo at teo-en-ming.com> wrote:
>Subject: I discovered a bug in the no-ip dynamic dns free hostname
>auto renewal/confirmation script written by loblab

The best thing to do here is to submit this as an issue here:

    https://github.com/loblab/noip-renew/issues

Posting to the generic python-list won't help anyone, because the script
authors likely will not see it and the python-list members haven't
anything they can do with your bug report.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>