EuroPython 2020: Live Stream Recordings available

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Aug 13 12:24:49 EDT 2020

On 8/13/2020 9:44 AM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> We’re happy to announce the public availability of the live stream
> recordings from EuroPython 2020. They were already available to all
> conference attendees since the sprint days.
>
>                     * EuroPython YouTube Channel *
>
>                          http://europython.tv/

This http url, blocked by HTTPS Anywhere, just forwards to

https://www.youtube.com/c/EuroPythonConference

> We have collected the videos in a EuroPython 2020 Live Stream
> playlist:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8uoeex94UhG33fVP7GZEo06gOHlhb0hk

A better (more useful) version of the listing.

> Unedited Videos
> ---------------
>
> What we are releasing today are unedited videos recorded for the main
> track rooms and days.

IE, each is a 2-12 hour recording with multiple sessions.  So subtract
session start time from talk time to get approximate time index, taking
into account that cumulative overtimes increase actual start times.

> The poster track recordings will be added today or
> tomorrow.

> You can use the schedule to navigate the videos.

https://ep2020.europython.eu/schedule/

I look forward to the edited videos sliced into individual talks.  But I
already found and watched a talk that interested me.  Thank you for
making them available.

--
Terry Jan Reedy