questions re: calendar module

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:16:10 EDT 2020

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 2:28 PM Richard Damon <Richard at damon-family.org> wrote:

> On 8/2/20 12:58 PM, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> >       Yet follows what most /print/ calendars contain (though some companies
> > put the last four months of the current year in a 4-up page, before doing
> > one month per page for the new year). "Daily planner" journals also tend to
> > cover just one year, from Jan 1 to Dec 31.
>
> Actually, now many calendars are 15 or 16 months, starting in September
> or October and go through the following December (maybe with a planning
> calendar page giving a compressed view of the next 4 or 12 months of the
> following year.
>
> There also are 'Academic' calendars that might start in July or August
> and go to maybe the following September

Hmmmmmm - - - - one of the problems with slicing and dicing on quotes
- - - - stuff gets lost.

I had asked for at least 2.5 years worth of calendar - - - - preferable even
more. A previous iteration of this project which I am using (until either I
can find or make better) is at present sitting with some 60 months of time
showing.

Sorry - - - - even 18 months - - - - well its like stepping into a nuclear
bomb argument with a water pistol.

Regards