What variable type is returned from Open()?

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Fri Apr 17 18:45:43 EDT 2020

On 17/04/2020 22:27, dcwhatthe at gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, April 17, 2020 at 2:11:17 PM UTC-4, Rhodri James wrote:
>> And people wonder why I stick to gdb when at all possible :-)
> Never worked with it.  Is it a debugger for compiled code, i.e. it steps through the executable while displaying the source?  Or interpreted code?

The GNU project debugger has been around for quite a few decades now.
It's a debugger for compiled code, covering about a dozen source
languages (I can't be bothered to count at this time of night).  It is
ridiculously flexible, command-line driven, and most importantly it does
what you tell it to do.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd