Run code automatically

hanan lamaazi hanan.lamaazi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:27:11 EDT 2020

Dear All,

I just start the self learning of python, and I tried to use it in jupyter
notebook. I work on real dataset and I used pandas for that. Now my problem
is I developed two separate code but dependent the first one should run to
give me  samples from my dataset and do the clustering (I use Kmeans) and
the second should select data from each cluster provided by the first code.

My question is:
how can I run both code for many times without pushing the bottom "run"
each time? make it automatic

I tried to use Ipyparallel but seems that I don't know how to use it

Thank you