pytube problem

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 22:06:12 EDT 2020

On 4/14/20 11:22 PM, Abhi Bajpai wrote:
> Respected sir or mam.. I am facing issue related to pytube there is
> always problem with youtube module please look into this and try to
> solve it... I have to submit project.. and now all depends on you.

This is a mailing list for general Python help, and help with the parts
of the Python standard library.

If you have problems with a specific third-party module, you will want
to contact the developers of that module.  Be sure to state clearly what
the problem is, provide a short, self-contained example that illustrates
the problem, and provide a complete text copy (not an image) of the
traceback.  Actually do this for posts to this mailing list also for all
Python problems.

Also, most developers welcome patches to fix problems, as they are only
donating their time. They don't owe you anything, and certainly it does
not "all [depend] on [them/us]."  It might depend on you of course!

If you search with google I think you'll probably find the github page
for pytube and can open an issue there perhaps.