NLP Project with Python

Souvik Dutta souvik.viksou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 03:12:08 EDT 2020

I thought about an app that would be similar to Google's current sound
recording that records sounds and turns them into words and characters. I
was thinking that you might be able to make an app or atleast a program
that takes a picture and saves it in the form of text document which could
be played when someone wants.

For example let us suppose you take a picture of a book. The program should
be able to extract all the words and save them in form of a text file. It
should also be able to play the file that is convert it into an audiobook
when requested to do so.

I think this will take time.

Souvik flutter dev