NLP Project with Python

dreamyladygirl at gmail.com dreamyladygirl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 03:14:25 EDT 2020

Hello everyone
I`m new to python. I need to select a project idea so that I can work with it during this semester. the project should be in the area of business and finance
at first I was thinking of creating a project using NLP but I don`t know what exactly to create
also I would like to create something related to blockchain, such as tracking the currency at which its sold and bought, customers reviews and the value of cryptocurrencies during this outbreak of the coronavirus
I welcome all your ideas just please inspire me. I`m lost in my own thoughts.
thanks in advance