A PDF journey to find all python PDF

anson freer ansonfreer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 11:08:28 EDT 2020

Thanks, I'll check them out.
tutor sent "The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list".

could I be on both lists? I did unsubscribe

I am trying learn how to use a PDF text editor

The info I have states I need:

pdfminer PyPI python3 only

 PDFParser

PDFDocument

PDFPageInterpreter

 PDFDevice

They all look the same

If I choose one do I make a new DIR or leave in DLOADS

I have 3 choices

pdfminer,pdfminer3,pdfminer.6

pdfminer.6 is the latest ver.

Stack Overflow has good info for me(more concise)

GitHub is where many get their dnlds

GitHub is for pros so do you think it's OK to get mine also?

Thank you for your time

Anson