Adding tkinter modules to notebook tabs

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Apr 4 10:59:52 EDT 2020

My Python3-3.8.2 application has 8 modules with subject-specific data
entry/editing widgets and I want to display each module on a ttk.Notebook.
Each notebook resource I've found in my reference books and on the web
describe how to create a notebook and tabs and add labels to the tabs; a few
describe how to place individual widgets on a tab. But I've not found how to
place a widget-filled module on a notebook tab.

I am asking for references I can read to learn how to do this.

Thanks in advance ... and stay healthy,

Rich