how to specify trusted hosts in windows config file

Souvik Dutta souvik.viksou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:17:07 EDT 2020

This is the ideal thing a hacker would do. Reports say that codes are a
hacker's sweet spot. Because most of the time a random person would visit
the code and copy and paste it because he has to get the job done in a
limited time. Nothing could actually be 100% trusted in the internet.
Because websites that might seem legitimate might be not. And true websites
could be copied easily.