why are the ticker and date column labels lower than High Low Open Close

Rakesh Kapoor junkone1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:29:31 EDT 2020

I am using this to download stock prices. But i find that the column names are not in same row. I am guessing i am missing something.

import pandas as pd
import numpy as np
import datetime
import pandas_datareader as pdr

py.init_notebook_mode(connected=True)

# we download the stock prices for each ticker and then we do a mapping between data and name of the ticker
def get(tickers, startdate, enddate):
  def data(ticker):
    return (pdr.get_data_yahoo(ticker, start=startdate, end=enddate))
  datas = map (data, tickers)
  return(pd.concat(datas, keys=tickers, names=['ticker', 'date']))

# Define the stocks to download. We'll download of Apple, Microsoft and the S&P500 index.
tickers = ['AAPL','IBM']

# We would like all available data from 01/01/2000 until 31/12/2018.
start_date = datetime.datetime(2016, 1, 1)
end_date = datetime.datetime(2019, 12, 31)

all_data = get(tickers, start_date, end_date)

see screenshot
https://i.imgur.com/Cmw20am.png