about to resolve problem in installation

anson freer ansonfreer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:13:34 EDT 2020

Re: Calvin Spealman,Terry Reedyreading Kapuganti Rakesh post
Terry Reedy said"You are re-running the installer.  Hit 'start' in lower
left corner andfind python under 'p'. Kapuganti Rakesh looks like he is
refering to modify setup and cancel is the only otheroption no "p". Then
Kapuganti Rakesh"I have already search in my pc but it is showing nothing
and later isearched python and started that app.After some it showingI am
getting confuse over this. pls help me"I did a Search user/"C"   and found
Anaconda2, Python2, jupyter and many applications for python.But what one
to pick?
I'm not versed with w10 but w8 is left click the four square box a menu popsup
right click search then press "p" and it came right up!I self taught myself
ms Access VBA and in my 80+ years I never assume I know everything,never
place blameJust fix the problem.Everyone is ignonant until there not and
can learn anything if they never give up.Now Anson Freer(me) had a simlar
problem I used the Python web site asked a question and was rejected""Hello!
I see you want to post a message to the Python List.  Wewould be happy to
help, but you must subscribe first:"I did now my mail has many "install"
problems. It's OK as I did fix my issue by reading them.questions:Will
Anaconda2, Python2, jupyter and many applications for python harm the
3.8.2?should
I be in Python Tutor and in this one(current email)at the same time?I want
to learn how to use PDF to read files that have racing form style forms(my
hobbie is Horse handicapping)I know I need to"get" the correct
modules.(trial an error)Youtube is Ok but I think your members and staff
want all to succeed and for me I help others because it makes me feel good
not the other way aroundI see boB Stepp nailed it
Thank you for your time