Angular distribution rose diagram in Python

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Fri Sep 27 12:36:55 EDT 2019

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 02:13:31 -0700 (PDT), Madhavan Bomidi wrote:

> Can someone help me to make python code (with some arbitrary data) for
> the angular distribution rose diagram as shown in figure 7 in the
> paper accessible through the web-link:
>
> https://www.nat-hazards-earth-syst-sci.net/17/1425/2017/nhess-17-1425-2017.pdf

Googling "matplotlib rose diagram" (without the quotation marks)
produced some promising results.  This one even has sample code:

   http://geologyandpython.com/structural_geology.html

I'm no graphics expert, but Matplotlib generally does the job for me.

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.